Peer review is now live and able to be tested and used by anyone using the ORCID member API!
This webinar will overview peer review functionality in the ORCID Registry. As well as ORCID speakers, we will hear from Kent Anderson (RedLink), Stephanie Monasky (ACS Publications), Alison McGonagle-O’Connell (Aries Systems Corporation), Tony Alves (Aries Systems Corporation), and Chris Heid (Clarivate Analytics).
Topics covered include:
- Overview of the peer review functionality on ORCID
- The uptake of peer review on ORCID
- Discussion with ORCID members on how and why they are (or are planning to) use ORCID in their peer review workflows
- Useful resources
There will also be plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
A recording of the webinar will be made available after the event.
The webinar will take place at:
- Eastern Daylight Time (US): September 14, 10:00 a.m.
- British Summer Time (UK): September 14, 3:00 p.m.
- Central European Summer Time/West Africa Time: September 14, 4:00 p.m.
- East European Summer Time/Central Africa Time: September 14, 5:00 p.m
- Arabia Standard Time/East Africa Time: September 14, 6:00 p.m