Get the word out about ORCID! To support your outreach efforts, we’ve created a variety of print and electronic resources, including:
- One-page fliers adapted for different audiences (researchers, publishers, funders, associations, etc.) that you can print or email
- Banners and bookmarks that you can print and share
- Slides and videos that you can use in presentations
- Adaptable text for newsletters or emails to researchers in your organization
The English version of each item is available through Slideshare. To download:
- Click the item that you’re interested in to open it in Slideshare.
- Click the download icon in the lower-left corner of the document viewer.
Note: you will need to log into or create a free Slideshare account in order to download files.
- Save the file to your computer when prompted.
Many resources are available in more than one language. To view and download the translations click "View details & translations" beneath the item that you’re interested in. Don’t see your language? Make it happen by volunteering to translate it! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other useful presentations
- Overview of ORCID for research organizations (updated 2016.06) from ORCID
- Spreading the word: ORCID Communications Webinar (updated 2016.06) from ORCID