This webinar provide an opportunity to discuss effective practices in encouraging adoption and use of ORCID iDs by researchers in your community.
Topics covered include:
- Key messages about ORCID (by audience, where applicable)
- Successful techniques for delivering those messages
- Useful resources
- Community examples of ORCID communications
There will also be plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
This webinar will be held at 15:00 UTC, which is also the following times:
- Gulf Standard Time: 19:00 UTC+4
- Central African Time: 17:00 UTC+2
- Central Europe Time: 16:00 UTC+1
- Brazil Standard Time: 13:00 UTC-2
- NA Eastern Standard Time: 10:00 UTC-5
- NA Central Standard Time: 09:00 UTC-6
- Pacific Standard Time: 07:00 UTC-8