This webinar provide an opportunity to discuss effective practices in encouraging adoption and use of ORCID iDs by researchers in your community.
Topics covered include:
- Key messages about ORCID (by audience, where applicable)
- Successful techniques for delivering those messages
- Useful resources
- Community examples of ORCID communications
There will also be plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
This webinar will be held at 14:30 UTC, which is also the following times:
- Gulf Standard Time: 18:30 UTC+4
- Central African Time / Central Europe Time: 16:30 UTC+2
- British Summer Time: 15:30 UTC+1
- Brazil Standard Time: 11:30 UTC-3
- NA Eastern Daylight Time: 10:30 UTC-4
- NA Central Daylight Time: 09:30 UTC-5
- Pacific Daylight Time: 07:30 UTC-7