This webinar provide an opportunity to discuss effective practices in encouraging adoption and use of ORCID iDs by researchers in your community.
Topics covered include:
- Key messages about ORCID (by audience, where applicable)
- Successful techniques for delivering those messages
- Useful resources
- Community examples of ORCID communications
There will also be plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
This webinar will be held at 02:30 UTC, which is also the following times:
- North America Eastern Standard Time (UTC-4): June 19, 10:30 p.m.
- North America Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-7): June 19, 7:30 p.m.
- Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (UTC-10): June 19, 4:30 p.m.
- New Zealand Standard Time (UTC+12): June 20, 2:30 p.m.
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (Australia UTC+10): June 20, 12:30 p.m.
- Japan/Korea Standard Time (UTC+9): June 20, 11:30 a.m.
- China Standard Time/Australian West Time (UTC+8): June 20, 10:30 a.m.
- Indochina Time (UTC+7): June 20, 9:30 a.m.
- Indian Standard Time (UTC+5:30): June 20, 8:00 a.m.