Are you part of the eduGAIN interfederation service? Have you already built a custom integration with ORCID? We invite you to participate in a pilot project to test out Institutional Connect, a program to facilitate affiliation assertions into ORCID records. Join this webinar to learn more!
Our goal in the Institutional Connect early adopter project is to demonstrate the feasibility of a workflow for researchers using institutional sign-in functionality, enabling them to simultaneously grant permission to their institution to update their ORCID record with their institutional affiliation. This creates a connection between the individual’s ORCID iD and the name and organization ID of their institution, and clearly states that the institution is asserting their affiliation. This verified and resolvable statement will benefit the researcher, their institution, and the broader scholarly community.
The webinar will be recorded and the recording made available following the event.
The webinar will take place at:
- Eastern Standard Time (UTC-4): June 20, 9:00 a.m.
- British Summer Time (UTC+1): June 20, 2:00 p.m.
- Central European Summer Time/Central African Time (UTC+2): June 20, 3:00 p.m.
- Gulf Standard Time (UTC+4): 5:00 p.m.
- China Standard Time (UTC+8): June 20, 9:00 p.m.
- Australian Eastern Time (UTC+10): June 20, 11:00 p.m.