Wed, 29 Mar 2017 - 11:00 EDT
This webinar provide an opportunity to discuss effective practices in encouraging adoption and use of ORCID iDs by researchers in your community. Topics covered include:
- Key messages about ORCID (by audience, where applicable)
- Successful techniques for delivering those messages
- Useful resources
- Community examples of ORCID communications
There will also be plenty of opportunity for Q&A.
The webinar will take place at:
- Pacific Standard Time: March 29, 8:00 a.m.
- Eastern Standard Time: March 29, 11:00 a.m.
- Brazilian Summer Time: March 29, 2:00 p.m.
- Coordinated Universal Time (UK): March 29, 4:00 p.m.
- Central European Time: March 29, 5:00 p.m.
- Central Africa Time: March 29, 6:00 p.m
- Gulf Standard Time: March 29, 8:00 p.m.