API News & Updates
From February 1, 2018: the default version used for API calls will move from version 1.2 to 2.0
This change will only affect calls that do not specify the version. As we always encourage all clients to specify a version, we hope this change will not cause any problems. If your integration does not currently specify a version you can add ‘v1.2’ to your calls - but you will still need to complete the upgrade to version 2.0 or 2.1 ASAP.
Starting November 14, 2017, when an authorization code is used to generate access tokens twice, then all access tokens and refresht okens resulting from that authorization code will be revoked. We do not expect this change to affect any integrations but wanted to make everyone aware of the update.
Currently authorization codes can only be used once and must be used within 10 minutes of being generated.
ORCID is adding support for OpenID and we want your help testing it!
API Users Group News
- Problem with sandbox signin?
- one-time-only permissions?
- How to create automated authentication mechanism for OrcID on bash console.
- Re: [ORCID API] Generate a two step (read-public): "error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Client not found:
- Generate a two step (read-public) access token:"error":"invalid_client","error_description":"Client